From making the first chiropractic appointment to finding pain relief, you are a key component to the process.
You will find that if you participate to the fullest in your care, you will learn to obstain from pain-producing circumstances, find that you improve faster, and stay pain-free. Many factors contribute to your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Knowing fully your spinal pain condition
- Abiding by the recommendations for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition may impose
Suggestions for your at-home chiropractic care may incorporate exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of good posture and movement skills.
You will realize that you do have control over your symptom even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are key to your care. You can gain back the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER